Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Hearts for you!

Hi everyone:



You'll remember that I promised you another heart inspired project and here it is! I've recently been investigating a site called issuu. It's a great place to where you can publish information, such as magazines and catalogues, as well as patterns. There are lots of interesting items to browse through on this website, including a few of my own patterns. I've just uploaded another one while still in the Valentine's mood.


For those of you who do hand embroidery - or those who would like to try out this handcraft - I've published a little heart stuffed ornament for you to enjoy. Just click on this link and you'll see my most recent pattern, Flourishing Heart. I've done it up in two colourways so you can see what it would look like in bright colours, as well as more traditional ones. 


If you're needing some help with basic embroidery stitches, you can check out my website for photos of how to do these.






I hope you like this little pinlow (pincushion/pillow) and make a few for yourself or to give as gifts. 

4 comments:

Janet said...

These are a lovely little design! Thanks so much.

Shannon said...

I love them!! I am going to be working on some tonight!!

Chatterbox Quilts said...

Thanks, Shannon & Janet. Glad you enjoyed them!

Dolores said...

Lovely little heart pattern. Thank you.