Monday, December 3, 2012

Stitcheries, stuffies and sales!

Hi everyone:

Welcome to Monday and time to let you know about my exciting news.

I've been hard at work on some seasonal patterns and am pleased to release two new stitchery sets just in time for Christmas gifts.

Christmas Stitchery Set includes 3 patterns related to the season, including:
Holly Jolly from Christmas Stitchery Set

Lotsa Presents from Christmas Stitchery Set

Christmas Tree from Christmas Stitchery Set

All 3 patterns included in Christmas Stitchery Set
The Winter Stitchery Set includes 3 designs inspired by our Canadian winters, including: 



Wintery House included in Winter Stitchery Set

Starlit Snowman included in Winter Stitchery Set

Ribbon Snowflake included in Winter Stitchery Set

The 3 patterns included in Winter Stitchery Set

Each set contains full-size templates to create 3 hand embroidery projects. Regular and reversed designs are included in both patterns, as well as a heart template should you wish to create ornaments or pincushions with these patterns. They also make adorable shelf sitters for the mantle or nestled together in a wicker basket. Add some potpourri and you have seasonal sachets!

But that's not all! I also have just uploaded 4 embroidered stuffie patterns to my website. I really love these little guys and they're perfect gifts for little ones with no loose bits to catch on their fingers and toes. (Almost completely out of the bag). Let me introduce Hoot, Screech and Whoobie.
Hoot embroidered stuffie - the daddy of the family

Screech, the momma of the family

Whoobie, the baby of the family
These patterns are for hand embroidery and work up very quickly. While I prefer to cuddle them, you might want to use them as pincushions and they also look adorable all together on a shelf. Each stuffie is available as a separate pattern or you may prefer to purchase the entire family together. The patterns all include full-size regular and reversed format templates as well as coloured diagrams and stitch suggestions. 
The Hoot family
Now, that's a lot of excitement for a Monday morning, but I'm not done yet. 

As my Christmas gift to my readers, all my patterns, including my new ones, will be on sale this week (December 3 to December 9) at a 20% discount. 

As these are PDF downloads, you'll have them instantaneously (okay, maybe not that fast, but fast!) and will be able to start working on them right away. Or you could get a headstart on next year's presents :)

I hope you'll browse through my shop and take advantage of the Christmas sale this week.  

As for me, I'm currently working on another project, which you'll hear about later this week - yup, more surprises coming.


Now that was a busy week!


2 comments:

Gaia said...

What an adorable family,.. lovely work.

Chatterbox Quilts said...

Thanks, Gaia, i enjoyed making them and am finding myself doing more hand embroidery these days.