Thursday, July 31, 2014

Telecast Thursday: Janome Sewing Machine

Hi everyone:

It's Telecast Thursday, the best day of the week! This week's video is about the attraction of the Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8900 QCP sewing machine and my inability to resist it. Yes, the Janome is the latest addition to my sewing machine stable and I'm really enjoying it.


If you haven't already subscribed to my Youtube channel, be sure to do so to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. There are many videos on quilting tips and tutorials and you also have the opportunity to see my latest bright shiny object (what's caught my eye that week).


You can watch this week's video on my Youtube channel or below.




 Subscribe to receive automatic notifications when new videos are available on my Youtube channel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the janome 7700 and am thrilled with it. You should enjoy sewing with your new machine and the extra size makes quilting large quilts so much easier. Have fun. Geri Hargreaves

Chatterbox Quilts said...

Thanks, Geri! Yes, the quilting is much easier on this new machine, so hopefully I'll get going on some of those quilt tops that I have piled up.