Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Merry Early Christmas with a Free Pattern from Chatterbox Quilts

Hi everyone:

Christmas is fast approaching and each year it always creeps up on me unexpectedly and I'm usually frantically finishing gifts at the eleventh hour. I'm sure this year will be no different. I have, however, created a new winter pattern and it is already published and just waiting for you to download it and make it. I'm quite impressed with myself - until I start thinking about the present buying, the house decorating and the baking. Oh well, I guess there's still quite a bit to do.

Snowflake Brrr from Chatterbox Quilts
In any event, you at least have an early present from me. You can find Snowflake Brrr, a hand embroidery design, on my Craftsy pattern store. The pattern includes full size templates, in normal and reversed formats, as well as stitch and colour suggestions.


Snowflake 1 Detail
Snowflake 2 Detail
This is really a quick project to create and once you're done stitching you can use the stitchery to create a pillow, a table topper or maybe you'll just leave it in the embroidery hoop and hang it on the wall. 

I hope you enjoy this design and would love to see your finished projects using Snowflake Brrr.
Brrr! stitchery detail
Happy quilting!

No comments: