Sunday, November 16, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Got 15 Minutes? Episode 7

Hi everyone:

It's actually Sunday and I just realized that my Telecast Thursday post didn't go out this week. Sorry about that! Here it is - a few days late.


It's Thursday and I've posted another new episode in the  "Got 15 Minutes?" video series. This week I'll be showing you fusible web appliqué fans how to advance your project in just 15 minutes.

If you love to do fusible web appliqué like I do, you'll love this tip. In just 15 minutes, you can trace the majority, if not all of your appliqué shapes. Remember to use you Sharpie Ultra Fine Point pen to trace so you'll have dark, clear lines and no smudges.


You can watch this video below or on my Youtube channel.


If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here. Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you'll receive automatic notifications when new videos are released. Clicking on the logo in the top right corner of any video will also allow you to subscribe to my channel.

Were you able to trace all your appliqué shapes in 15 minutes? I'd love to know how much you were able to accomplish - just leave a comment below.

No comments: