Thursday, January 29, 2015

Book Review - Doodle Stitching: The Holiday Motif Collection by Aimee Ray

Hi everyone:

Welcome to Telecast Thursday! This week I'm reviewing Doodle Stitching: The Holiday Motif Collection by Aimee Ray.  


Doodle Stitching: The Holiday Motif Collection by Aimee Ray
I'm a bit prejudiced with this review as I have all of Aimee's other books and love, love, love them. I'm a sucker for cute and whimsical and Aimee's books are always full of those type of designs. This book is no exception and is chockfull of great designs for holidays, such as Christmas, Halloween and Valentine's Day. The best part - well, you'll have to watch the video to find out.


You can watch the review below or on my Youtube channel

Check out the other book reviews on my Youtube channel.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on the video itself to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe. 



Happy quilting!

No comments: