Thursday, February 12, 2015

Telecast Thursday - Singer 301a Sewing Machine - Part 2

Hi everyone:


Welcome to Telecast Thursday! Today I'll be continuing my series on my Singer 301a sewing machine. In part 2 you'll learn how I resurrected this machine and if it ran when I plugged it in. 

You can watch the video below or on my Youtube channel


If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on the video itself to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe. 

Archaic Arcane's Youtube channel has videos showing step-by-step instructions on reassembling the upper thread tension assembly on a vintage Singer sewing machine. I found the tension assembly on Bonanza.

Join me next week for the final episode on this 3-part series on my Singer 301a sewing machine to find out more about its restoration.

Happy quilting!

No comments: